GNC AMP Gold Series BCAA Advanced with Vitamin B6 – 14.1 Oz, 400 gm
Serving Size : 13.25g
Servings Per Container : 30 serving
|(Sugar as Sucrose)||0g||**|
|Instantized BCAA Blend||7g||**|
(as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
|* RDA Value established as per ICMR Guidelines for heavy workout.|
|** % RDA value not established.|
- Help sustain muscle strength for intensive workouts to promote muscle growth
- Reduce muscle fatigue and improve recovery time
Who should Consume
- Intense Gyming (2 – 3 hrs) for more than 3 months.
- For athletes to Maximize their workout.
- For Intense Training like weight lifting
How to Consume
- Recommended usage: mix one scoop (approx. 13.25 g) of powder in 300 ml ofwater.
- Stir well and use promptly.
- Recommended duration of use: based on the physical condition of the individual.
- Not to exceed the recommended daily usage.
- Health supplement is not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
When to Consume
- During or after training or throughout the day as desired.
- Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1.
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
When should I take GNC AMP Gold Series BCAA Advanced?
It can be taken as a preworkout drink as it help sustain muscle strength. Also, helps as a postworkout drink by preventing muscle soreness and fatigue.
Do I need to take BCAA seperately?
If you are on intensive workout, you may want to improve your muscle stregnth and stamina. Whey Protein does contain BCAA, but that may not be enough to boost your athletic performance.
How BCAA help sports athletes?
GREEN APPLE, STRAWBERRY KIWI, TANGY ORANGE