GNC AMP Pure Isolate – 25g Protein, 5g BCAA, Low Carb – (4.4 lbs, 2 kg)
- Support muscle recovery .
- Minimize muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Allow muscle to recover well & fast so that one can keep to training regularly.
- Promote lean muscle gain and strength .
- Support intensive resistance training/workout .
- muscle breakdown and maintain muscle mass.
Who should Consume
- Intermediate at Gym, >6 months.
- Recovery and upgrade from basic whey protein.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (32g) in 6fl. oz. of cold water, milk or your favourite beverage. Consume 1-2 servings per day. Best enjoyed post-workout and throughout the day as an additional source of protein
- Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Cellucose Gum, Sucralose.
- WARNING: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Significant product settling may occur.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Why do I need a protein supplement?
Everyone should have all 20 amino acids available to the body through the bloodstream all of the time. If the body does not have adequate amounts, it will break down muscle and other tissues to get the amino acids it needs for vital, life-sustaining functions − this is known as a catabolic state. Protein is the best way to get all of the essential amino acids that the body needs. However, it can be difficult for some people to get high-quality protein daily through whole foods alone. Supplementing can thus be a good option for these. Even if you are able to get the sufficient amount of protein through your diet, protein-rich foods take time to digest and may be moderately high in calories. If you are counting calories and require fast-digesting protein, you should consider a protein supplement.
What is the difference between three types of Whey?
There are main types of whey proteins which differ from each other are Whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and hydrolyzed whey protein.
- Whey protein concentrate(WPC) : WPC is the least processed form of whey protein that usually contains anywhere from 30%-85% whey protein, with varying amounts of fat , cholesterol and lactose , along with various protein sub fractions that have important biological activity which offers great health benefits.
- Whey protein isolate (WPI) : WPI is the purest form of whey protein available and contains between 90-95% proteins. It is a good protein source for individuals with lactose intolerance as it contains little or no lactose. WPIs are also very low in fat. The cost of a WPI will be slightly higher than WPC due to the purity and higher protein content of the product.
- Whey protein hydrolyzed: Hydrolyzed or Hydrolysate whey is made by treating the relatively large protein polypeptides in whey with enzymes that break them down into shorter chains. Because the protein is already pre-digested, it is digested and absorbed faster in the intestines and may reduce potential allergic reactions. Hydrolyzed whey is more expensive to produce than concentrates or isolates. It is in between 90%-95% pure.
What is the difference between GNC AMP Pure Isolate and GNC AMP Gold 100% Whey Advance?
GNC AMP Pure Isolate as the name suggests is made using 100% whey protein isolate and GNC AMP Gold 100% Whey Advance is made using whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate and whey protein hydrolysate.